Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake Sundae Kit
Serving Size: 1/8 of package Serving Size Grams: 34g Servings Per Container: 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 140 400 Calories From Fat: 25 170 Total Fat: 3g 19g Total Fat (%): 5% 29% Saturated Fat: 2g 12g Saturated Fat (%): 10% 60% Cholesterol: 0mg 65mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 22% Sodium: 160mg 180mg Sodium (%): 7% 8% Total Carbohydrate: 28g 57g Total Carbohydrate (%): 9% 19% Sugars: 20g 49g Dietary Fiber: <1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 3% 3% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 10% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 2% 4% Iron (%): 6% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Skim Milk Solids, Natural and Artificial Butter and Vanilla Flavors, Baking Soda, Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Spearmint Flavor.
Chocolate Chips: Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Anhydrous Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Whey Powder (Milk), Salt, Natural Flavor.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Vanilla and Butter Flavors, Natural Spearmint Flavor, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.
Chewy Cherry Drops: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Malic Acid, Acacia Gum, Citric Acid, Confectioner’s Glaze, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Red 40.
You will need:
For chocolate cake
1/4 cup water
3 TBSP. room temperature butter
8 baking liners
For mint frosting
8 TBSP. room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP. milk
1. Preheat conventional oven to 375°F. Line muffin pan with 8 liners (not included).
2. Combine cupcake mix, water, butter and egg*. Using an electric mixer, mix on LOW just until well combined.
3. Distribute batter evenly into 8 muffin cups. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
1. Beat room temperature butter on HIGH until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar; beat on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
2. Cut 1 1/2 inches off the tip of the piping bag. Drop decorating tip into bag and push down firmly (half of tip should be exposed). Insert bag into a tall glass and pull down over the edge of the glass to hold it open. Use a spatula to fill with frosting. Twist top of bag to secure, squeeze frosting down to the tip, and set aside.
3. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Refer to box for inspiration. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips as desired. Top each Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake Sundae with a chewy cherry drop, place on a serving platter and enjoy!
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 3 TBSP. flour to mix, bake at 375˚F for 14 to 17 minutes. Makes 9 cupcakes.
Yield: 8 Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcake Sundaes