Winter Woodland Cupcake Kit
Serving Size: 1/8 of package Serving Size Grams: 27g Servings Per Container: 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 110 370 Calories From Fat: 20 160 Total Fat: 2g 19g Total Fat (%): 3% 29% Saturated Fat: 1g 11g Saturated Fat (%): 5% 55% Cholesterol: 0mg 51mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 22% Sodium: 160mg 170mg Sodium (%): 7% 7% Total Carbohydrate: 22g 51g Total Carbohydrate (%): 7% 17% Sugars: 15g 44g Dietary Fiber: <1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 3% 3% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 10% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 2% 4% Iron (%): 4% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Skim Milk Solids, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Soda, Salt, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate).
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Dried Coffee Extract.
You will need:
For chocolate cake
1/4 cup water
3 TBSP. room temperature butter
8 baking liners
For latte frosting
8 TBSP. room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP. milk
1. Preheat conventional oven to 375°F. Line muffin pan with 8 liners (not included). Wash plastic picks in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
2. Combine cupcake mix, water, butter and egg*. Using an electric mixer, mix on LOW just until well combined.
3. Distribute batter evenly into 8 muffin cups. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
4. Assemble aprons by interlocking ends and set one cupcake in each apron.
1. Beat room temperature butter on HIGH until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar; beat on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy. Cut 1 1/2 inches off the tip of the piping bag. Drop decorating tip into bag and push down firmly (half of tip should be exposed). Stand in a tall glass and pull down over the edge of the glass to hold it open. Use a spatula to fill with frosting. Twist top to close and squeeze frosting to tip.
2. Pipe frosting onto each cupcake. Refer to the box for inspiration. Top each cupcake with an antler pick**, place on a serving platter and enjoy!
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 3 TBSP. flour to mix, bake at 375˚F for 14 to 17 minutes. Makes 9 cupcakes.
**Remove pick prior to eating.
Yield: 8 Winter Woodland Cupcakes