Mocha Almond Fudge Cupcake Sundae Kit
Serving Size: 1/8 of package Serving Size Grams: 39g Servings Per Container: 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 160 430 Calories From Fat: 45 190 Total Fat: 5g 21g Total Fat (%): 8% 32% Saturated Fat: 2g 12g Saturated Fat (%): 10% 60% Cholesterol: 0mg 65mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 22% Sodium: 100mg 115mg Sodium (%): 4% 5% Total Carbohydrate: 28g 59g Total Carbohydrate (%): 9% 20% Sugars: 17g 47g Dietary Fiber: 1g 1g Dietary Fiber (%): 4% 4% Protein: 2g 3g Vitamin A (%): 0% 10% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 4% 6% Iron (%): 6% 8%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Dried Nonfat Milk, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Baking Soda.
Fudge Topping: Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Skim Milk, Whey, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Artificial Flavors, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors (Including Malted Barley Extract).
Chewy Cherry Drops: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Malic Acid, Acacia Gum, Citric Acid, Confectioner’s Glaze, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Red 40.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Dried Coffee Extract.
You will need:
1/4 cup water
3 TBSP. room temperature butter
8 baking liners
8 TBSP. room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP. milk
1. Preheat conventional oven to 375°F. Line muffin pan with 8 liners (not included).
2. Combine cupcake mix, water, butter and egg*. Using an electric mixer, mix on LOW just until well combined.
3. Distribute batter evenly into 8 muffin cups. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
1. Beat room temperature butter on HIGH until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar; beat on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
2. Cut 1 1/2 inches off the tip of the piping bag. Drop decorating tip into bag and push down firmly (half of tip should be exposed). Insert bag into a tall glass and pull down over the edge of the glass to hold it open. Use a spatula to fill with frosting. Twist top of bag to secure and squeeze frosting down to the tip. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Refer to box for inspiration.
3. Place pouch of fudge topping in a glass of warm water for a few minutes to soften. Wipe dry, cut a small corner off the pouch, and drizzle over each cupcake as desired. Immediately sprinkle with chopped almonds. Top each Rocky Road Cupcake Sundae with a chewy cherry drop, place on a serving platter and enjoy!
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 3 TBSP. flour to mix, bake at 375˚F for 14 to 17 minutes. Makes 9 cupcakes.
Yield: 8 Mocha Almond Fudge Cupcake Sundaes