Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake Sundae Kit
Serving Size: 1/8 of package Serving Size Grams: 37g Servings Per Container: 8 MIX PREPARED Calories: 150 420 Calories From Fat: 30 180 Total Fat: 3.5g 20g Total Fat (%): 5% 31% Saturated Fat: 2g 12g Saturated Fat (%): 10% 60% Cholesterol: 0mg 65mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 22% Sodium: 180mg 320mg Sodium (%): 8% 13% Total Carbohydrate: 29g 60g Total Carbohydrate (%): 10% 20% Sugars: 18g 48g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 10% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 4% 6% Iron (%): 4% 6%INGREDIENTS:
Cupcake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Cake Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60), Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Skim Milk Solids, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Emulsifier (Monoglycerides, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Baking Soda, Salt.
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors.
Cookie Dough Bites: Wheat Flour, Brown Sugar, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm, Soybean and Cottonseed), Water, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin), Fructose, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Natural and Artificial Butter-Vanilla Flavors (Contains Milk), Salt, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, TBHQ (Preservative), Citric Acid (Preservative).
Chewy Cherry Drops: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Malic Acid, Acacia Gum, Citric Acid, Confectioner’s Glaze, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Maltodextrin, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Red 40.
You will need:
For vanilla cake
1/3 cup water
3 TBSP. room temperature salted butter
8 baking liners
For vanilla frosting
8 TBSP. room temperature salted butter
2 cups powdered sugar
2 TBSP. milk
1. Preheat conventional oven to 375°F. Line muffin pan with 8 liners (not included).
2. Combine cupcake mix, water, butter and egg*. Using an electric mixer, mix on LOW just until well combined.
3. Distribute batter evenly into 8 muffin cups. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
1. Beat room temperature butter on HIGH until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar; beat on LOW until combined. Add milk and beat on HIGH until creamy.
2. Cut 1 1/2 inches off the tip of the piping bag. Drop decorating tip into bag and push down firmly (half of tip should be exposed). Insert bag into a tall glass and pull down over the edge of the glass to hold it open. Use a spatula to fill with frosting. Twist top of bag to secure and squeeze frosting down to the tip.
3. Pipe frosting onto cupcakes. Refer to box for inspiration. Press cookie dough bites into frosting as desired. Top each Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake Sundae with a chewy cherry drop, place on a serving platter and enjoy!
*High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 1/3 cup flour to mix; decrease water to
3 TBSP. Mix until well-blended. Bake 375˚F 14 to 16 minutes. Makes 9.
Yield: 8 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcake Sundaes