Silver Dreidel Sugar Cookie Tin
Serving Size: 1/10 of package Serving Size Grams: 23g Servings Per Container: 10 MIX PREPARED Calories: 80 130 Calories From Fat: 0 45 Total Fat: 0g 5g Total Fat (%): 0% 8% Saturated Fat: 0g 3g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 15% Cholesterol: 0mg 30mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 10% Sodium: 85mg 90mg Sodium (%): 4% 4% Total Carbohydrate: 19g 6g Total Carbohydrate (%): 6% 6% Sugars: 8g 8g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: 2g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 4% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 0% Iron (%): 4% 4%INGREDIENTS:
: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt.
You will need:
4 TBSP. room temperature butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
2. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg.* Mix until well blended.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick. Cut shapes with cutters, gathering and rerolling dough as necessary. HINT: If dough becomes sticky, place in fridge for 10 minutes, also flour rolling pin and dough liberally. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack and allow to cool completely.
5. Decorate as desired and serve.
* High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 3 TBSP fl.our and 2 TBSP. water to mix. Mix as directed. Place dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes before beginning rolling process.
Yield: 10 Sugar Cookies Dreidels