Holiday Lights Sugar Cookie Mix
Serving Size: 1/12 of package Serving Size Grams: 23g Servings Per Container: 12 MIX PREPARED Calories: 90 130 Calories From Fat: 0 40 Total Fat: 0g 4.5g Total Fat (%): 0% 7% Saturated Fat: 0g 2.5g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 12% Cholesterol: 0mg 25mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 8% Sodium: 70mg 80mg Sodium (%): 3% 3% Total Carbohydrate: 19g 19g Total Carbohydrate (%): 6% 6% Sugars: 9g 9g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 0% 2% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 0% Iron (%): 4% 4%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt.
Holiday Lights Candies: Dextrose, Corn Starch, Dextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Gum Arabic, Shellac, Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1.
Icing Pen: Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil and/or Palm Oil and Canola Oil, Water, Corn Syrup, Mono and Diglycerides, Red 40, Salt, Food Starch-Modified (Corn), Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Polysorbate 60, Artificial Flavor, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Citric Acid.
You will need:
4 TBSP. room temperature butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
2. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg*. Mix until well blended.
3. Divide dough into 12 pieces and roll into balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Use the bottom of a lightly floured glass or your palm to flatten each ball somewhat.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden. HINT: Thicker cookies may need longer baking time; thinner cookies may bake faster.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
6. Shake icing pen well and cut off tip. Squeeze wire shape on each cookie; refer to box for inspiration. Immediately top with holiday lights candies. Place on serving platter and enjoy!
* High Altitude (over 3500 ft.): Add 3 TBSP. flour and 2 TBSP. water to mix. Mix as directed. Place dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes before beginning rolling process.
Yield: 12 Holiday Lights Sugar Cookies