Shortbread Mini Trees Cookie Kit
Serving Size: 1/40 of package Serving Size Grams: 6g Servings Per Container: about 40 MIX PREPARED Calories: 20 45 Calories From Fat: 0 10 Total Fat: 0g 1g Total Fat (%): 0% 2% Saturated Fat: 0g 0.5g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 2% Cholesterol: 0mg <5mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 1% Sodium: 10mg 10mg Sodium (%): 0% 0% Total Carbohydrate: 5g 8g Total Carbohydrate (%): 2% 3% Sugars: 2g 5g Dietary Fiber: 0g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 0% 0% Protein: 0g 0g Vitamin A (%): 0% 0% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 0% Iron (%): 2% 2%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor.
Nonpareils: Sugar, Corn Starch, Confectioner’s Glaze, Yellow 5, Red 3, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 2.
You will need:
4 TBSP room temperature butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 TBSP. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Wash cutter with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Lightly grease baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
2. Combine cookie mix and butter. Mix until well blended. Gather into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll cookie dough to 3/16-inch thick. Cut out shapes with cutter. HINT: If dough becomes sticky, place in fridge for 10 minutes, also flour rolling pin and dough liberally. Place 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 11 to 14 minutes or until edges turn slightly golden brown.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
6. Combine icing ingredients in a small bowl, whisking until well blended. Use a pastry brush or spoon to apply icing to each cookie. Sprinkle nonpareils onto wet icing and allow to set. Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!
Yield: 40 to 48 Mini Shortbread Trees