Apple Pie Cookie Mix
We are proud to offer all of your favorite fall classics, made with a twist! In this mix, caramel apple flavor is transformed from pie to cookie. With just a few simple ingredients from your kitchen, you will have luscious apple cookies iced with rich caramel. Bite-sized and delicious, you get the flavors you love, in half the time!
Net Wt: 9.5oz (269g) OZ
Serving Size: 1/12 of package Serving Size Grams: 22g Servings Per Container: about 12 MIX PREPARED Calories: 80 100 Calories From Fat: 0 40 Total Fat: 0g 4.5g Total Fat (%): 0% 7% Saturated Fat: 0g 3g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 15% Cholesterol: 10mg 15mg Cholesterol (%): 3% 5% Sodium: 115mg 60mg Sodium (%): 5% 2% Total Carbohydrate: 18g 14g Total Carbohydrate (%): 6% 5% Sugars: 10g 10g Dietary Fiber: <1g 0g Dietary Fiber (%): 2% 0% Protein: 1g <1g Vitamin A (%): 0% 2% Vitamin C (%): 0% 0% Calcium (%): 0% 0% Iron (%): 2% 2%INGREDIENTS:
Frosting Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color.
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Dried Apples (Apples, Calcium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Dried Whole Egg, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Baking Soda, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate).
You will need:
For Apple Cookies:
5 TBSP room temperature butter
2 TBSP water
For Caramel Icing
4 TBSP room temperature butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 TBSP milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cookie mix, room temperature butter and water. Mix until well blended.
3. Divide cookie dough into 12 large or 24 small balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
1. Using an electric mixer, beat room temperature butter on HIGH for one minute, or until light and fluffy.
2. Add icing mix and powdered sugar and beat on LOW just until combined.
3. Slowly add milk and beat icing on HIGH for 1 minute until creamy.
4. Spread icing on cooled cookies, transfer to serving platter, and enjoy!
Yield: 12 large or 24 small Caramel Apple Pie Cookies