Pumpkin Roll Baking Mix
We are proud to offer all of your favorite fall classics, made simple! In this mix, savory pumpkin cake is rolled with rich cream cheese filling – when the two combine, they create a decadent treat. With just a few ingredients from your kitchen, you can have your own delicious pumpkin roll in about an hour!
Net Wt: 12.5oz (354g) OZ
Serving Size: 1/12 of package Serving Size Grams: 30g Servings Per Container: 12 MIX PREPARED Calories: 110 200 Calories From Fat: 0 80 Total Fat: 0g 9g Total Fat (%): 0% 14% Saturated Fat: 0g 5g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 25% Cholesterol: 0mg 65mg Cholesterol (%): 0% 22% Sodium: 190mg 210mg Sodium (%): 8% 9% Total Carbohydrate: 27g 47g Total Carbohydrate (%): 9% 16% Sugars: 18g 38g Dietary Fiber: <1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 2% 2% Protein: <1g 3g Vitamin A (%): 0% 6% Vitamin C (%): 2% 2% Calcium (%): 0% 2% Iron (%): 4% 4%INGREDIENTS:
Cake Mix: Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dried Pumpkin (Pumpkin, Silicon Dioxide), Spice Blend (Dextrose, Spices & Natural Flavors), Baking Soda, Salt, Pumpkin Color (Dextrin, Yellow 6, Red 40).
Filling Mix: Confectioners’ Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Natural Cheese Flavor (Milk).
You will need:
For Pumpkin Roll:
½ cup water
For Cream Cheese Filling:
2 TBSP milk
8 TBSP room temperature butter
2 cups powdered sugar
clean kitchen towel for rolling
powdered sugar for rolling
1. Preheat conventional oven to 350˚F. Grease entire surface of a 10 x 15-inch rimmed baking pan (including side walls) with cooking spray and line bottom with parchment paper.
2. Combine cake mix, eggs and water in a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on MEDIUM for 3 to 4 minutes until batter is smooth.
3. Pour batter into prepared baking pan, spreading edge to edge with a spatula. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center tests clean.
4. While cake bakes, lay clean kitchen towel on counter. HINT: Use a towel that has not been washed with perfumed detergent or fabric softener. Sift powdered sugar over entire surface of towel.
5. Immediately upon retrieving from oven, turn baked roll onto towel, remove baking pan. Carefully lift a corner of the parchment paper and slowly peel off of cake. Starting at a short end, roll cake and towel into a log, Place on wire rack seam side down and allow to come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
1. Using an electric mixer, beat room temperature butter on HIGH for one minute, or until light and fluffy.
2. Add frosting mix and powdered sugar and beat just until combined.
3. Add milk and beat on HIGH for 1 minute until creamy.
1. Place serving platter nearby. Gently unroll cake, carefully peeling away towel. Spread filling over entire surface.
2. Reroll and transfer, seam side down, to serving platter. Refrigerate roll for 15 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 Pumpkin Roll with Cream Cheese Filling