Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
We are proud to offer all of your favorite fall classics, made simple! In this mix, our pumpkin spice cookie combines all of the sweet flavors of the harvest season. Baked to perfection by you – the cookies are then topped with a rich cinnamon icing, the ultimate compliment to a warm latte or cup of hot cider!
Net Wt: 9.5 oz (269g) OZ
Serving Size: 1/12 of package Serving Size Grams: 22g Servings Per Container: 12 MIX PREPARED Calories: 80 190 Calories From Fat: 0 80 Total Fat: 0g 9g Total Fat (%): 0% 14% Saturated Fat: 0g 6g Saturated Fat (%): 0% 30% Cholesterol: 10mg 30mg Cholesterol (%): 3% 10% Sodium: 110mg 115mg Sodium (%): 5% 5% Total Carbohydrate: 18g 27g Total Carbohydrate (%): 6% 9% Sugars: 10g 18g Dietary Fiber: <1g <1g Dietary Fiber (%): 4% 4% Protein: 1g 2g Vitamin A (%): 2% 6% Vitamin C (%): 2% 2% Calcium (%): 2% 2% Iron (%): 4% 4%INGREDIENTS:
Cookie Mix: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Cane Syrups), Dried Pumpkin, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Nonfat Milk, Pumpkin Pie Spices (Dextrose, Spices, Natural Flavors), Baking Soda, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phophate), Salt, Natural and Artificial Vanilla Flavor.
You will need:
For Pumpkin Spice Cookies:
5 TBSP room temperature butter
2 TBSP water
For Cinnamon Icing Mix:
4 TBSP room temperature butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 TBSP milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cookie mix, room temperature butter and water. Mix until well blended.
3. Divide cookie dough into 12 large or 24 small balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden.
5. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
1. Using an electric mixer, beat room temperature butter on HIGH for 1 minute, or until light and fluffy.
2. Add icing mix and powdered sugar and beat on LOW just until combined.
3. Slowly add milk and beat icing on HIGH for 1 minute until creamy.
4. Spread icing on cooled cookies, transfer to serving platter and enjoy!
Yield: 12 large or 24 small Pumpkin Spice Cookies